Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween October 31, 2009

Trick Or Treat!!!! Happy Happy Spooky Boo!









Favorite things from my own collection of vintage Halloween decorations and ephemera, to share with you! Check back often, I'll add more and the day and inspiration allow!

For a fun discussion of the History of Halloween, and its evolution into a favorite holiday for many the world over, see my Heart Sister's blog today:

http://www.gazehound.com/halloween-day-of-the-dead-or-just-a-day-of-fun/


4 Comments:

Anonymous Gayze (Gazehound's Animal Communication) said...

We're thinking alike today:

Halloween: Day of the Dead, or Just a Day of Fun?
http://www.gazehound.com/halloween-day-of-the-dead-or-just-a-day-of-fun/

:-)

Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures, Ricka!!!

November 4, 2009 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My dear friend!!

If you go to my blog (Nov 17th) there's a 'kreativ award'...I'll like to pass it on to you, if you want it! You have to give it to 7 other bloggers, if you feel like...but anyway, I just want to say that I love your blog - and enjoy it so...and an award is just another way to say it ;O)

polar bear hugs ;O)

November 17, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger basicnorth said...

Oh Mette' - I'd be so thrilled and honored to have an award from you ... and yes, would be thrilled to share it with others! Please let me know what I should do to see that others receive it!

November 20, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home